For 2019, IIT Roorkee will be in charge of conducting JEE Advanced exam. The exam will be conducted in online mode in the second week of June 2019 tentatively. The result for the JEE Advanced 2019 will be displayed category-wise for the candidates who would have qualified the entrance exam.
JEE Advanced Result 2019 Important Dates
|1||JEE Advanced 2019 exam||May 19, 2019|
|2||Announcement of JEE Advanced 2019 result||14th June|
|3||Availability of JEE Advanced 2019 rank card to be downloaded||Second week of June 2019|
|4||Commencement of registrations for JoSAA 2019||Third to fourth week of June 2019|
The result of the qualified candidates will be declared on the basis of All India Rank (AIR), Common Rank List (CRL), Subject Wise Marks in both Paper 1 and Paper 2, and Total Positive Marks.
While qualified candidates will also get a text message on their registered mobile numbers, they will not get individual rank cards on phone number and email address.
To get complete information on how to check and download JEE Advanced result 2019, go through the information provided below.
Steps to Check JEE Advanced Result 2019
You can check the result of JEE Advanced 2019 by following the step-by-step instructions provided below:
- Go to the official link of JEE Advanced result 2019 (link will be given as soon as it gets announced).
- Once the link gets opened, you will need to enter your JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, phone number, and email address in the provided field.
- As you will click on the Submit button, your result for JEE Advanced 2019 will get displayed on the screen.
- You can check all the details provided on it and download and print it for future reference.
Details Provided in JEE Advanced 2019 Result
When you will check your JEE Advanced 2019 result, you will find the following details in it:
- JEE Advanced 2019 registration number
- JEE Advanced 2019 roll number
- Your name and date of birth
- JEE Advanced 2019 qualifying status: Qualified or Not
- Rank obtained by you in Common Rank List
- Your All India Rank (AIR) category wise
- Your marks in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 (subject-wise)
- Your total positive marks
- Your total marks
How JEE Advanced 2019 Marks are Calculated?
You should be aware as to how the scores of JEE Advanced marks are calculated. To help you with that, follow the information provided below:
To be eligible for the rank allocation, you will need to appear in both papers of JEE Advanced Paper 1 & Paper 2. This is important as marks of both papers will be taken into consideration. This can be understood easily by following:
- Marks Scored in Physics = Physics marks scored in paper 1 + Physics marks scored in Paper 2
- Similarly, the marks for Mathematics and Chemistry will be calculated.
- Total marks obtained in JEE Advanced will be calculated by adding Aggregate Marks in Physics, Aggregate marks in Chemistry and Aggregate marks in Mathematics. The total mark in these three sections will be your JEE Advanced score.
What if Two Candidates Score Equal Marks in JEE Advanced 2019 Exam?
If two candidates would have scored equal marks in JEE Advanced 2019 exam, the candidate will be selected on the basis of the following factor:
- A candidate who would have scored more marks in Mathematics will be awarded a higher
- If both candidates would have scored equal marks, the candidate having more marks in Physics will be given a higher rank.
- In case both candidates would have scored equal marks in Physics, both will be given the same rank.
While the JEE Advanced result for 2019 is yet to be released, you can refer to the above-given information and expect the result to be checked and calculated in a similar manner.
What After JEE Advanced Result? Counselling
The counselling and seat allotment procedure of JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) as a centralized counselling process.
In order to register for the counselling and seat allotment, you will need to submit your JEE main roll number and JEE Advanced password. Apart from clearing JEE Advanced 2019 with qualified rank, you will need to meet the other criteria to be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
JoSAA authority will conduct seven rounds as a part of its JEE Advanced counselling and seat allotment process. This process consists of several steps such as registration, mock allotment, choice filling, reporting to institute and more. For More detail click here