- SRM University will issue Admit Card/Hall Ticket only to those eligible candidates who would submit the application form with correct and complete information on or before the last date as specified for submission.
- The hall ticket will include the Name, Photograph, and Address of the Candidate along with the address of the Test Centre allotted and a complete schedule of the examination.
- Candidate can download the admit card from their respective login/dashboard.
- Once the candidates receive their Admit Card, it is their responsibility to thoroughly check the information on admit card. In case candidates find any sort of discrepancy in their admit cards, they should inform about the same to the Director, Admissions immediately.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a hall ticket. The admit card must be presented to the invigilators for verification purpose.
- An admit card is an important document. A candidate must preserve and produce it at the time of counselling and admission. The candidate must carry his / her Aadhaar Card along with her hall ticket.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of SRM University @ srmuniv.ac.in and sign in using your registered email address and password.
- Next, you will need to click on the link given on the official website for downloading the SRMJEEE admit card.
- Enter your application registration ID and password in the prompted field.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Simply download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, make sure to check it thoroughly. If the information on the admit card is correct, you can take a print of it and keep it for future reference.
Details on Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll number (auto-generated during registration).
- Date of the examination
- Name of guardian.
- Time of commencement of examination.
- Permanent address of the candidate.
- Passport sized photograph of the candidate printed on the admit card.
- Examination venue with centre code
Documents to Carry With Admit Card
There are certain documents that candidate need to carry with SRMJEEE Admit Card. Below, candidates can find the list of documents that they need to carry on the day of the examination along with admit card.
- One Photo ID such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter ID Card etc must be carried by the candidate on the day of the examination for verification purpose.
- One Address Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card is to be carried by the candidate for verifying the address of the candidate.