SRM Institute of Science and Technology has extended the last date for the application submission until further notice due to the COVID-19 situation. The exam has also been postponed and the new exam dates are yet to be announced. Candidates can fill the application form online as well as offline. The process to submit the SRMJEEE application is quite easy. Just follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to easily fill the SRMJEEE 2020 application form.
Note – Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the admission process, the candidature will be canceled.
Must-Have Documents Before Filling Application Form
The following documents are required for filling the SRMJEEE 2020 application form:
- Scanned image of candidate’s colored passport size photograph. The photograph should be recent. Size – 10 KB to 200 KB. Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature (in black ballpoint pen). Size – 10 KB to 200 KB. Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking details
Steps to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form
Register at the Official Website
- Go to the official website of SRM University for Admission @ https://www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india/.
- Scroll down and you will find the ‘Apply Now’ button in front of different courses.
- Click on the course you are applying for.
- The registration form will appear on the screen.
- In the registration form, provide details such as –
- Your Name
- Your Permanent Email Address
- Your Mobile Number
- Password of your choice
- After entering all the information, you will need to enter Captcha and select the checkbox next to “I agree to receive information regarding my submitted inquire by signing up on SRM Group Of Institutions”. Then, click on the ‘REGISTER’
- After successful registration, a verification link will be be sent to your registered email ID. Click on the link to verify your email ID. You will be redirected to the log-in page.
Fill the Remaining Application Form
- Enter your user Id and password to log-in.
- Complete the application form by providing personal details, permanent address, academic details, specialization preference, exam city preference, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before moving ahead with the fee payment process.
Pay the Application Fee
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1100/-.
- Mode of payment ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- Through the offline mode, the application fee can be paid via Demand Draft in favour of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Select the DD mode while paying the fee, submit the application form, and print the confirmation page.
- Send the confirmation page and DD to the institute’s postal address. Mention you name and address at the back of the Demand Draft.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Upload Scanned Images
- After successful fee payment, upload the scanned images of required documents.
- Take a print of the confirmation page after completing the application form.
The SRMJEEE application fee can also be submitted through offline mode. The offline application forms can be accessed through the SRMIST campus and designated post offices. Candidates are required to visit their nearest designated post office and collect the application form on payment of Rs. 1100/- in cash. Fill the application form without any mistake. Affix yu passport size photograph on the form. Sign in the signature box. Submit the completed form through the post at the following address:
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University),|
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603203.
In the present COVID-19 situation, we suggest filling the application form only through the online mode.