The counselling procedure of SRMJEEE is categorized into different phases. Candidates need to go through all these phased in order to get admission to various colleges of SRM University.
- Candidates need to fill an online application form when it gets released on the official website.
- The allotment of the college and course is conducted online only.
- After the allotment is done, candidates need to report to their respective college and departments to proceed further for the admission and to make fee payment.
- In case some seats remain vacant, it would be allotted to the candidates who will be in the waiting list after different rounds of counselling,
SRMJEEE Counselling Admission Form
Candidates who get selected for the counselling round will need to fill the application form to show their availability for the admission procedure. Below are the details that candidates may need to provide for the admission process.
- Candidates need to select the engineering course and campus of the university in the online application form.
- The application form is submitted online along with the scanned copy of the class 12th mark sheet.
- Candidates need to enter personal information such as Name, Roll Number of SRMJEEE exam, Email Address, Phone Number, Category, Parent’s Name etc.
- Educational details such marks obtained and selected subjects in the Class 10th and Class 12th. Make sure to enter specific and clear information about the educational qualification.
- Candidates also need to select the college and department where they wish to seek admission. While students get the option to choose the desired course, the final decision of the seat allotment will be done by the University only.
- In case a candidate doesn’t have a Class 12th Mark Sheet in original, he/she needs to submit the provisional certificate signed by the head of the previous institution.
Document Required for SRMJEEE Counselling
- SRMJEEE Rank/ Score Card
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Demand Draft of the amount defined in the counselling call letter.
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Counselling calling letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)